Hello my gorgeous friend!
Welcome to Inspire Joy, my new blog :)
I'm so excited to FIIIINALLY welcome you to this space! I've had to survive a lot of resistance, episodes of the Bachelor and Vanderpump Rules (my go-to procrastination shows right now), and growing pains to make it here.
For the past three years I've been quietly building a health and wellness coaching business and a community of of coaches called Inspire Joy, and I'm ready to stop being quiet and hiding behind the scenes. This business has been my baby, and it's time for the baby to grow up and move out into the world!
I have SO MUCH to share and talk about, and I want to start opening conversations about the deep stuff that we usually shove deep down inside and ignore.
In my journal the other day, I made a list called "stuff I'd talk about if I wasn't afraid."
- Emotional eating.
- Why it's so dang hard to stay motivated.
- Why we let ourselves down.
- Why we're scared to let ourselves shine.
- Going against the status quo to start your own business or forge your own path.
- Masculine v. Feminine energy.
- Hormones and cycles and learning how to understand our bodies.
- Authentic network marketing.
- Creating financial freedom.
- Taking ownership of your talents, gifts, and time.
- How to make friends when you're an adult.
- Burn out.
- How to slow down when you're addicted to being busy.
- Losing weight without attaching your self worth to the scale.
- How to experience more JOY and design a life that lights you up.
- How to have a zero-F's-given attitude.
- How to rock life as an introvert.
Yup, I have so much to share, but I've been keeping it all to myself for some reason.
Fear of putting myself out there and REALLY going for it (because then I'd have no excuses if I fell short)?
Overwhelm and not even knowing where to start?
I guess those are the main blocks I've been facing. I know you can probably relate to having a secret dream or desire deep down, and feeling frustrated because you haven't been able to take action on it. I want to show you that it's safe to do the damn thing, whatever it is for you.
I've always been a "multi-passionate" person, interested in way too many things.
Creativity, painting, sewing, photography, cooking, reading, writing, coaching, fitness, nutrition. More recently: authentic network marketing, blogging, creating an online business, figuring out how to create a living by sharing my gifts, and teaching other women how to do the same.
I've been blogging over at annamarialocke.com for EIGHT YEARS now, and because I've evolved, pivoted career paths, and grown so much in that period of time, there's just so much baggage on that site. Posts and stories that I can't relate to anymore because I'm a completely different person now.
On one hand it's pretty awesome to have a digital record of my journey over the past decade of my life, but at the same time I'm struggling to keep up with my own inner growth and knowing how to convey where I'm at and who I am right now.
So for a while now I've been feeling the pull to create a clean slate, and that's why I've decided to branch out and launch this new and fresh platform to share the health/wellness/business side of things and turn my vision for Inspire Joy into reality!
I'll continue to share my personal stories, creative adventures, and 1:1 life coaching services over at my personal blog, so you can choose to follow me there too if you want.
But if you're looking for all things related to health, wellness, balance, a little bit of business/entrepreneurship, and feeling more inspired and joyful in your day to day life, you're in the right place!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT HERE
- Real talk and tough love pep talks
- Inspiration, motivation, good vibes only
- Tips and advice I've learned in the trenches about how to find your healthiest, happiest self and set habits that serve you
- Recipes!!!! All the healthy comfort food
- Business stuff! I want to share everything I've learned about launching an online business, and the backstory of how I've been able to replace and exceed my old full time income
- What it's like to quit your job and chase your dreams. The honest and messy parts as well as the pretty shiny stuff
- How to set goals and follow through
- Anything from that "things I am afraid to tell you" list (I love lists)
And honestly, that's just what's on my heart right now.
Ultimately, I want to write and create for YOU, so let me know what you're struggling with right now or what you'd like me to share! And thanks for joining my adventure :)